Leave the stress of city life behind and experience the natural wonders and peaceful pace of Canada's Sunshine Coast. Visit our hidden gems: Skookumchuck, Chatterbox Falls & Princess Louisa.
Spend a few hours under the watchful eye of ravens, hawks, and eagles as you explore the coastline with your kayak guide. Stop along the shoreline and enter the forest on foot, spending an hour to connect your mind and body with nature. Your wellness coach is passionate about strengthening relationships with nature and rekindling our inherent connection to it. She will teach you to slow down and pause and the power that comes with this practice. A new location offers up a gourmet meal using locally sourced and foraged treats from the forest. Your final visit is to the enchanting Princess Louisa and Chatterbox Falls. From the dock, follow the boardwalk to the base of the falls and revel in their roar before returning to Vancouver.
Taxes, gratuities and surcharges are included.
Reserve your spot today with a $200CDN deposit.
Price will vary based on number passengers booked. We will try our best to connect your group with other passengers to meet the minimum 6 person requirement to fill the charter. We reserve the right to cancel if the minimum number of passengers is not met. Alternatively, we offer you the option to reserve this as a private charter by paying a supplementary fare.
Call us for group rates for up to 8 passengers.
1 Day Suggested Itinerary
Town car pick up from hotel for out-of-town guests or from home for downtown Vancouver based guests. For all other residents, we offer a prepaid parking pass at Million Air airport in Richmond.
Million Air to Egmont
Arrive at this private airfield and greet your pilot & board your private amphibian aircraft. Enjoy your scenic flight from Richmond to the Backeddy Marina where you will be greeted by your kayak guides. Here you will receive a 30-minute briefing on kayak safety, and a mini lesson to learn some tips on kayaking itself, and fitting the gear needed for your day on the water. Glide out for two beautiful hours in the ocean. Take a walk in the forest to connect your mind and body with nature through Qi Gong, visualizations, grounding and immune building exercises ending with a tea ceremony. Return by kayak to the Backeddy Marina. Total time is approximately 4 hours, depending on currents, wind and weather.
1:00 - 1:30 pm
It’s lunch time and we will start your culinary journey with a signature non-alcoholic drink followed by a gourmet lunch incorporating locally sourced ingredients. This lunch spot offers sweeping views of the Agamemnon Channel and Jervis Inlet or the Skookumchuck Narrows.
Princess Louisa Inlet and Harmony Islands
After lunch take a majestic flight over Freil Lake and Harmony Islands and land in Princess Louisa. Enjoy a short walk on the boardwalk to Chatterbox Falls. This is a fabulous photo op as you'll be captivated by the true beauty of this natural wonder.
Board your return flight to Million Air in Richmond.
A town car will return for out-of-town guests to their hotel and downtown Vancouver-based guests home.
What to Bring:
- Bring your ID: All tour passengers 18 years of age or older must provide government issued photo ID.
- Don’t forget your Camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged.
Good to Know:
- Check-in time is 30 minutes prior to your tour.
- Fares are all inclusive meaning they include all taxes, fees, surcharges, and gratuities.
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour to meet the 6 guest minimum.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars per passenger based on a group of 6 passengers per charter. Price will vary based on number passengers booked and final itinerary selected.
- Our aircraft is equipped with panoramic cabin windows that enhance your views and make your photos even more spectacular.
- In the event of any delays or cancellations, we will make our best efforts to contact guests using the information provided at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions. We will make our best efforts to contact guests if we need to modify the tour, or if there are delays or cancellations.
- Alcoholic beverages are extra.