Escape on your own private amphibious aircraft in British Columbia, Canada. Our amphibious Cessna Caravan can take 6-8 guests to some of the most exciting destinations in southern British Columbia. Destinations could include Chatterbox Falls, Desolation Sound or Alpine lakes; plan your own itinerary or let us put one together for you.
Our Aircraft is stationed at CAP3(Sechelt) airport.
Aircraft charter rates are:
- $3,961/flight hour, based on Spidertracks report per each flight
- Layover/stand-by rates are $200 per each half hour the aircraft is standing by (not flying) during booked time
- all charters include relocation time from CAP3 to the pick-up location, and after the charter completion, a relocation flight back to CAP3
- Other fees, such as landing fees, Nav Canada fees, and layover fees will be applied where applicable
- Minimum stand-by charges based only on standby fees will be calculated at the time of check out
- Start and end times will vary due to season, weather, and visual flight rules
Your itemized final bill will be emailed to you providing details of all charges upon completion of the charter.
- The billable cost will be calculated using only ACTUAL flight distance, plus any applicable fees.
- Fuel surcharge may be added based on aviation fuel fluctuations